Sold by Brendan Gibb
Property ID 1998352MUST BE SOLD on or before auction!
Interstate investor must liquidate this asset immediately to allow for the next purchase- Do not miss this incredible buying opportunity! If you have been waiting for the perfect renovator in Banora, look no further and ACT NOW. This home represents sensational value and with scope to add your own personal touches, you will be kicking yourself if you "sit back and see what happens".
Nestled among a tropical, quaint backdrop in a sought-after elevated position, this single level 4- bedroom home boasts enormous potential and is simply crying out for a new family to come and give it the love it needs! With a quiet nature reserve as your rear neighbour, you will truly feel as though you have been swept away from the busy suburban lifestyle.
Stand-out Features include:
* 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Functional original style kitchen with a dishwasher
* Large 2-way bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate laundry with potential for a 2 nd bathroom or en-suite
* Single car garage with room for 2 cars tandem parked
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced family friendly yard
* Potential side access for a boat, caravan or trailer
* Minutes from Tweed Heights shopping village, transport, great schools and several major
shopping and dining precincts.
Rental Appraisal: $470 - $490 per week